quarta-feira, outubro 28, 2009

Still in London

Everything is going well here in London. I'm enjoying myself a lot and it has been a great experience so far. I haven't found a permanent job yet, but I'm doing a project as a freelancer. This project allows me to develop my skills and gives me some money to stay around searching for a permanent job. =)

Summing up I think that I can say that at the moment I have at least three jobs... 1- searching for a job, 2- searching for a place to stay, 3- and my freelancer job. So I'm quite busy, which is very good.

I'm so busy that I haven't had the chance to visit London properly. I think I've visited Cambridge more than London, which is not bad, because Cambridge is a very nice city! =) And I know that I'll have the chance to visit London, bit by bit. =) But I think that first I'll need to settle down.

PS: One thing that has surprised me here in London is the weather. I was expecting more rainy days than I got... so I can't even complain about the weather. =) I've even add the chance of seeing the sun a couple of times. Can you imagine that? =P

PPS: I must also share with all of you the joy that I feel about Benfica's latest matches. I hope they can keep up with this great games! =)

1 comentário:

rodas disse...

Shut up about BENFICA. Now you're english, you should suport arsenal...